This product is designed for external hot repairs of the furnace tank, superstructure or crown, and also as a hot cavity filling product.
It performs well at a very wide range of temperatures.
The product is homogeneous and free-flowing, and can be applied at a very broad range of thicknesses.
- Easy to apply : Thanks to its free-flowing properties, this product can be used in the most complex repair configurations.
- Versatility : It can be applied at a very wide range of temperatures and thicknesses.
- Fast tempering : Its specific formulation allows it to withstand very abrupt rises in temperature.
- Longevity : The use of electro-fused AZS grains gives the product unique corrosion resistance properties.
|To be mixed||Pumpable||Castable||Hot||Fast heat up||Supervision|
This product fit perfectly to these furnaces
And this area
- Bulk density : 3.0 6 3.1 T/m3
- Maximum diameter of grains : 5mm
- Water addition for mixing : 9% Liquide Binder
- Setting type : Heat set
- Setting time : < 10 min